Monday, July 26, 2010

Election!

This week has been a busy one. Juggling election saturation with the first week back at uni with work and with SYN has meant it's my studies that miss out.

But, using my consistence, I am able to justify the hell out of that.

For SYN, I've been doing two shows, Below the Line \, which airs from 8:30 am - 10 am on Saturdays, along with Panorama, 4:30-5pm Fridays.

On the Below the Line page you catch pretty much all of last Saturday's show including interviews with Labor's candidate for Melbourne Cath Bowtell and the Greens candidate Adam Bandt.

Also, Federal Health Minister Nicola Roxon came to SYN at around midday on Saturday to announced the locations of 10 new Headspace cetres to help young people with their mental health. Before her press conference, I talked to her along with Headspace's CEO Chris Tanti about the announcement.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment